Responsible to prepare regulatory reports and assist various accounting-related projects.
- Prepare financial reports to regulator in a proper and timely manner.
- Work in partnership with other departments in processing transactions related to accounting reports
- Actively involved in assigned accounting projects.
- Assist the completion of all accounting jobs for smoother accounting operations according to the procedure.
- Bachelor graduate from accounting major with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Basic understanding on accounting rules as well as Bank Indonesia & OJK regulations.
- Good Microsoft skills.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skill.