System Planning and Administration Staff
As a System Planning and Administration staff you will be responsible to handle planning and administration function within IT area— including strategic planning, budgeting, procurement control, payment and vendor management.
- To understand, plan and report IT-related activities and projects from strategic point of view.
- To manage budgeting process from end to end, including IT investment and expenses, in collaboration with Branch, Regional and Head Office.
- To control procurement process within the scope of IT area, including vendor registration, bidding process, contractual agreement, invoicing and payment.
- To manage project progress and portfolio, in order to achieve organizational targets, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor graduate from any major, preferably with 1-2 years of experience in Financial or IT industry.
- Fresh graduates with good academic record are also welcome to apply.
- Basic understanding in accounting and business administration.
- Knowledge in project management and system development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skill.